Ahora Advertising provides top marketing results to clients in the automotive, healthcare, higher education, QSR, sports & entertainment, and local industries. We’re looking for an experienced SEM/Performance Marketing Specialist to join our team to continue to drive growth.
You’ll work closely with various department leaders and data scientist teams to develop and deliver innovative paid media solutions for our (your) clients. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, programmatic media, marketing ROI, digital marketing, pricing, and channel management. We offer a suite of Marketing & Sales solutions and best-in-class technology to enable transparency into paid media solutions, create actionable insights, and deliver optimal performance for clients.
We’re looking for a talented SEM/Performance Marketing Specialist to plan and execute paid search strategies and tactics for a group of clients. This position will work with the Digital Media and Account Management departments to increase the online presence and ROI for our clients while keeping the agency and clients updated on paid search changes, best practices, etc. The right candidate will be both proactive and reactive with client SEM accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will provide SEM execution with specific responsibilities and preferred experiences including:
- Keyword and competitive research for paid search campaigns
- Creation, implementation, tracking, analyzing, and optimizing paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads/Bing search engines.
- Analyzing and on-going optimization of bids, ad copy, and landing pages to maximize paid search effectiveness
- Setting and managing expectations of client and internal teams
- Collaborating with internal teams on projects with performance and budget goals
- Providing detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency
- Keeping abreast of SEM tools, trends, tactics, and strategies
- Contributing to the growth and development of fellow colleagues and the company
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Communications, or related field or relevant experience
- Specific knowledge of major search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and others
- Experience with website analysis tools (Google Analytics) and keyword tools (Google, etc)
- Up-to-date on latest paid search changes and industry practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with automotive clients (not required)
- Google Ads and/or Microsoft Ads Qualifications are a plus