Currently limited by your territory or products and want to realize more growth?
Are you a multicultural marketing guru?
Ahora Advertising provides top marketing results to clients in the automotive, healthcare, higher education, QSR, sports & entertainment, and local industries. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive/Account Manager to join our team to continue to drive growth.
As Sales Executive your main responsibilities will be to build and manage agency-client relationships. You should have experience selling marketing strategies, selling OTT and programmatic media, and general understanding of other advertising tactics and services. In addition, you should have a book of existing contacts that will benefit from Ahora's tools, research, and strategic marketing plans.
This position is a remote position and has unlimited territory/unlimited potential.
You’ll work closely with various department leaders and data scientist teams to develop and deliver innovative paid media solutions for our (your) clients. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, programmatic media, marketing ROI, digital marketing, pricing, and channel management. We offer a suite of Marketing & Sales solutions and best-in-class technology to enable transparency into paid media solutions, create actionable insights, and deliver optimal performance for clients.
- Be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
- Manage multiple key accounts at once.
- Strong presentation skills. Be comfortable presenting to all levels of an organization and selling as an individual and part of a larger team.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and calling.
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation via LinkedIn posting and Educational webinar presentations.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment.
- Strategize, create, develop, and monitor marketing plans and campaigns.
- Communicate to the agency team your clients’ needs and collaborate on effective solutions.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Established network of senior-level executive contacts at Companies/Agencies in managed market areas.
- Holistic understanding of the digital media landscape, including search, social, and programmatic solutions.
- Proven communication, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Heavy attention to detail.
- Eager to learn.
- Strategic thinking and proactive client servicing skills.
- Strong issue resolution and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Professional and advanced skills in G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Excel, and Hubspot.